Our Satya bear is 2 months old this week. Unbelievable. Here's what he's been up to:
- Growing well. Around 50th percentile for height and weight and a bit bigger for head. He's outgrown all of his hats!
- Sleeping well--5-7 hours per night. And unlike Suchitra at this age actually has some self-soothing skills. I put him down for naps awake and he goes to sleep on his own! Amazing. We are so grateful that everyone get a good night's sleep most nights.
- More alert when he's awake. I think he's starting to recognize me and Suchitra especially. Hasn't smiled yet, but we're working really hard on it!
- Loves the outdoors. He stares out the window happily for his entire awake time. During walks, when he is in the wrap, he refuses to let me tuck his head in for a nap--wants to be up and looking around the whole time!
- Absolutely hates the car seat. Trips to pick up Suchitra from preschool turn into 30 minute screaming sessions, with Suchitra chiming in "It's ok baby" every few minutes.