- Suchitra absolutely loves new places and people. Doesn't really matter where, as long as its "outsiiide".
- Any trip involving water is bound to be a hit. Or incite a tantrum upon leaving. Probably both.
- Ditto for trips involving animals.
- Suchitra is more flexible than both her parents when traveling. She'll sleep in strange places as long as we turn on some "sleep sounds" (radio static). She's getting better about long car rides. As for food, she's not a great eater, but definitely less picky than dad or mom.
- If baby #2 is anywhere near as a good a traveler as Suchitra, we're set!
July 7, 2010
Lessons learned from our most recent travels: